Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hallmark Ornaments Haul from Thrift Store YAY

Today I took a break from the stripping of the wood in our bedroom.And hubby and I hit some thrift stores.We went to our local thrift store Halo not much at first but all the way in the back under a table was 2 boxes of ornaments, Hallmark ornament in box.I could not believe my eyes.
I bought 24 of them they were priced at $2.00 a piece this is a wonderful price for Hallmark ornament for me.
Some of the ones I got was Crayola Crayon got 1,2,3,4,5,7 yes missing 6.I do believes this series is still in productions with Hallmark.
Frosty Friends collector's series number 20.I have collected Frosty Friends for years even before I knew how hot they were on eBay.
Here comes Santa series 14,15,17 they are so cute Santa driving old trucks.I truly enjoy the magic ornaments I like it when they light up makes sound.One I got today was. Raiding the fridge so cute Santa when an opens the  fridge the light comes on.Hubby even hit it with, the All American trucks number 1, 1956 ford truck and also, Classic American cars.
And many more.When I was checking out the lady at the register said they will be putting out more.Oh be still my wallet.It was a fun day. Out at our Goodwill did not find anything.The prices are getting way out there for me.
I hope you all had a wonderful day.Until next time May the Lord keep and bless you.
                                    Judy





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a great find! Those are some great series ornaments!

    ReplyDelete