Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Some Progress Pictures of the Master Bedroom

Been working on our master bedroom still in the destroying phase ripping down old wallpaper,scraping woodwork.Mudding seams just the most dirty jobs of a redo.I know you have to destroy to rebuild.
Sorry for the terrible picture this is of the North facing wall after we have taken down the  wood work down and the wall paper.
This is the East facing wall needs some mudding sanding and some sheet rock replaced.You know when I was younger it seamed I moved through this kind of work a lot faster.Now not so much.It maybe was when I was younger I had kids underfoot and I knew I had a short window to get the job done.Now hubby and I we know we don't have that pressure.We still would like the job done as soon as possible but we don't have the pressure.
Will be posting more as the job moves a long.
Until next time stay cool and I hope the Lord keeps and bless you.
                                   Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment