Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Night Chit Chat and My Week in Review

I am so glad it is Friday.I don't know, but for some reason this week seemed liked it dragged on and on.I have been busy so it was not like I was sitting on my thumbs.

This week I began trying to get my heirloom tomatoes plants.Thinking this would be a easy task pop into my Walmart or Lowe's.But this was a no go.They had heirlooms in 4" and 6" pots and the asking price was $3.58 a pieces.This was not what I was expecting.I was looking for the cell pack 4 or 6 to a pack.For a much cheaper price.So Monday was a no go for putting my garden in.Tuesday I thought I would pop in to Home Depot to check to see if they carry tomatoes in cells packs.They do and I bought them.So I was able to put my garden in.
This year we planted tomatoes,peppers,green beans,squash,cukes,and cantaloupes.I really hope the garden does good.

Today I topped off the truck I only had to put $20.00 in to fill it up.Went grocery shopping Giant spent $32.95 got my gas point to 123.At Walmart spent $58.04.Total of $90.99.

For me this weekend I hope to hit some yard sales.Gonna be a big one less than a mile from my house 50 families.I hope to find something I NEED.
That's all for me.Until next time I hope the Lord keeps and bless you.
                                    Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment