Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hey and Welcome to my new blog.

I hope you enjoy my blog.I am brand new to the blogging world so please bare with me.I like to have a place to post my thought and ideas and have fun doing so.
A little about what I do I am a wife and Mother of 4 grown children.I have been married for 27 years to a wonderful man.
I have been scrap booking for about 7 years and I really do enjoy that.I also like primitive home decor love it.I like taking old pieces of furniture and turning them into something new.One thing I did in my home was.I found a bed at out local Salvation Army solid wood stained I bought it for $5.00 brought it home and sanded it down painted it black distressed it and now it is in our bedroom looks pretty good.Hope to post some pictures soon.
Thanks for stopping by Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment