Friday, July 30, 2010

Around our home today

Woke up early 5:00 am ok that is even early for me.Drank coffee and poked around on the computer.
Had to get ready for the day.So I started out with cleaning out the fridge and cupboards.Going through and checking for expired food.Straighten up it is amazing how messy things can get.
Washed all the dirty dishes.
Had to start meal planning with that I looked at all the sale papers to look and see the loss lender items for sale this week.
Went through my coupon and stared making my meal plan.
I think i did good I know I am not a black belt saver and coupon er yet but I am slowly getting it.i would say it is a work in progress.
My meal plan for this week.
I only list my meals for dinner due to our breakfast and lunch is pretty basic no frills eggs,biscuits,bologna sandwich.
Friday dinner Bar B Que chicken
corn on the cob from the garden
sliced tomato and cukes also from the garden
Saturday BLTs
pasta salad all veggies from garden
Sunday Chicken and dumplings
sliced cukes and tomatoe
Monday always Taco night

Tuesday Jambalaya and biscuits
Wednesday Hamburgers and french fries
Thursday Pork chops
green beans and home made mac and cheese
So we started out to Super Fresh spent $80.44 after bonus card and coupons ending total $42.10 almost half in saving.
Next we went to Giant spent total $64.96 after bonus card and coupons total $31.64
Next we went to walmart $!07.47 only saved $1.05 not much but hey it was something.
I think I am getting better and I know it can only go up from here.
Today was a good day.On Saturday will be going to some yard sales and thrift store looking.
I hope everyone one has a wonderful weekend Thanks for stopping by Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment