Friday, December 6, 2013

Happy Friday,
I hope you have had a wonderful week.We have had a busy,busy week.It's that time of the year.I love being busy.This week for me was trying to get my eBay items listed.I have been buying things all through the summer to list on eBay at Christmas time.I also have been busy painting,I re purposed wood items that a lot of people don't like anymore into primitives and I also sell them on eBay which i do all year long.But between the both of them it has been crazy.I have enlisted the help of my hubby when he can.I hope the sales next week are good cross my fingers.


Today is December 6th and I have not put up one Christmas thing, no tree, no Santa no nothing so for us.Tomorrow Saturday we will be getting our tree we always get a live tree.So for me this weekend will be decorating the house and tree.Most years by December 1st tree is up, decoration out and planning out the season.I think for me Thanksgiving falling so late just threw me off course.How about you?

That's it for me.I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
                        J

1 comment:

  1. Threw me off too but done now ( but always tweaking)
    Hope we can see your tree...have fun.
    earlene

    ReplyDelete