Sunday, December 1, 2013

Long time no blogging

Reintroduction ...

My name is Judy I have been married for 30 years to a wonderful man.Together we have 4 grown children.I have lived in the same small town for 25 years.

This blog will be about my frugal endeavors, from thrift store finds,re purposing items,ebay sales,and many other things.Also about cooking,gardening,painting,and many other hobbies.

I hope you find something that interest you and that you stay around.

Until next time Judy


2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy! Long time no blogging for me too... well I post one every now and then but I sure don't get out and catch up with my friends like I used to. Miss it! Hope to see you back regularly and hopefully I can come back regularly. Have a delightful week~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie,So nice to here from you.I do hope to be blogging more.And I do hope to see you.Have a great weekend.Judy

      Delete