Friday, March 30, 2012

Long time no Blogging

Hi Everyone,I hope all has been well with you and yours.My life has been so busy too busy to do all the things I would like to do.It has been sometime since my last blog post.I am sorry for that.
Around here we have been changing so much.We have finally settled in being empty Nester.Has been strange and a huge learning adventure.I think we finally got it.
We have been working on a lot we are starting to payoff our debt with a modified Dave Ramsey plan.We have been doing the envelope system.This will be the second month.It has worked very well for us.I find I don't spend as much  money as easily.
I have been shopping a lot with coupons.I have been writing down what I spend and what I save and for me it is amazing.I don't use coupons on things we don't use just to say I save(because I know we don't) I have one exception and that is if the rolling register or the ups is great.Then what I do is give the item away or donate the items.Some places I find my self at a lot is afullcup.com or weusecoupons.com both are great place to help you save money.More on this later.
We have been working in the yard a lot it is amazing how much damage happens over the winter.Or just things you put off.At the back of our property we have had a mess.Large amount of dead brush that we had to take care of.And every year out town has what they call Spring clean up and this is the time to clean up everything and they will haul it off.No toxin item or construction items but pretty much anything else.We always have a lot amount of leaves and brush.
That just about does it for now.
I am expanding this blog to involve more than just primitives and scrapbook blogs to saving money.couponing.and living frugal.I hope you stay around.
I thank you for sticking with me even though I have been a BAD BAD blogger.I hope to get better with this.
Until next time I hope the Lord Bless and keeps you.
                                 Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment