Sunday, February 13, 2011

Primitive Makeover completed & Major Progress on Penny Rug

I finished the spice cupboard makeover it went from 80s country to more of a primitive look.
First I painted it all black then painted it a mustard color.Sanded it to destress it paint the wire mesh all black.I do like how it turned out.

Everything on top came from Goodwill or Salvation army.Also thing that I did a makeover on.

This took sometime to complete but I have to say so much fun.

I have to say I only got one side of the Penny rug completed.I am learning so much the more I stitch.The stitch itself is getting somewhat better.Felt is so much easier to work with than fabric.

This has been a fun new craft to do.I really enjoy doing this next one I do I might buy a kit.Not sure.Hopefully next post about the rug it will be completed.
Until next time may God keep you and bless you.Judy

3 comments:

  1. Love the cabinet and rug! Great job!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Mom! The rug is so great, really an inspiration. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome makeover on the cabinet! Love the wire in the door. Mustard is one of my favorite colors so I really love this piece. =]

    ReplyDelete