Saturday, December 11, 2010

What have you done today

I woke up early can we say 4:00 but I did not jimp out of bed I laid watching M.A.S.H.This is my sons and mine favorite tv show.Got out of bed after drinking a nice cup of coffe with my hubby.
Knew we had a lot to do so we both wanted to start early.
Got up cleaned the house washed clothes hung them out to freeze.ha ha
Hubby and I went to buy cookie ingredents had to shop at super fresh and super walmart.Came home and then we had to hang Christmas lights we had fun hubby me DD # 1 and our son decorated the font porch.
We laughed and jokes around.You know at the same time we were hanging Christmas lights the towns Christmas parade was going on.So fun hanging the lights and having the band playing Christmas tunes.
Came in made some coffee all sat around the table talking and warming up.
We stared making cookies we made oatmeal raisins and chocolate thumbprints and we also made chex mix.So much fun
Made some shrimp linguine for dinner
Came in after taking along hot bath and stared watching It's A Wonderful life oh and by the way the greatest movie ever made for Christmas
Thinking about our life our family and money.
I will change our money situation and I will make it better.
When I start this will be January 1 2011 it will be a life change for our family in the right direction.
I hope the New Year brings you change of greatness
Love Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment