Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Around my home today

Today around the home was quiet you know as I have got alittle older I do like the quietness Time to think and ponder and just take the day and make it the most.Not the constant running to do this or that.Time to think and plan what is best for you and your family.I love those days.
I woke up super early for me again 5:00 am and laid and just listen, and you know that early so much of nature is going on.As I lay I here the house make the soft sound of settling the wind gentle blowing watching the curtains blow so softly in and out,The sound of my husbands breath in and out and just with that sound I know all is right with the world.The sun is peaking through and this entire time the bird have such a song to sing it was like the backdrop to my morning such a wonderful start of my day.
In the house today I washed cloth hung on the line cleaned the house did alittle books for the home budget.I got all of my home keeping work done and then I was able to sneak away and do some creating it was a good day.I did receive today from the seller on ebay about my cricut that my cartridge has been shipped so we will see.Today I was able to do some scrap booking here is what I created

This is a 4th of July page I did of our children last 4th of July 2009 I use card stock and Martha Stewart punch to make the boarder sewed and made a banner it was fun.

This is hubby and I,It was so fun to make and looking back on the year and to see how much the family has grown and changed.Changed for the better.God has blessed my family so much and I thank the Lord for everything.
I hope to be able to share more in the future.Thanks for stopping by until next time Judy.

No comments:

Post a Comment