Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Good News on the Window made some progress

Hey everyone.I hope life has been good for you.It has been for me.
Well hubby was able to break free the window that would not move.I am telling ya we did everything we knew to try to even get this window to move.And nothing so we took a couple days and worked on the wood work.When we did go back to it this morning hubby took out a board that was behind it not a easy task.After he was able to hit it a couple times and the window moved down.I am so glad in much need of a new prime and paint Job and new glaze.
We will be working on windows and closet tomorrow.and after that we prime and paint.
       I cant wait.
Until next time I hope the Lord bless and keeps you.
                     Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment