Monday, August 27, 2012

Progress on Master Bedroom

I can say I have completed the first part of the skim on all the walls.(except for closet) I am happy we got this part done.Now I have to get one of my husband's lights and shine it on each wall looking for spots I have missed or thin spots fix them.Then I will do a light sanding and then we are looking at paint.YEAH
This seems like it has taken forever and I guess it has.But I am one step closer to a finished bedroom. I have to keep in my mind what our new bedroom will be.
Here are some pictures
Had to bag the light
The closet we are still working on it.

Hope everyone had a great day.To all the Moms and Dads with children who had first day of school.I hope it was WONDERFUL.
Until next time may the Lord keep and bless you.
                         Judy


1 comment:

  1. Looks good, we have done a major over haul in the Master also, still not done but getting there!

    ReplyDelete