Friday, April 15, 2011

A Very Trying Time For My Family

It has been sometime since I have posted anything on my blog.It has been a very trying time for my family.It was a problem that needed my and my husbands full attention.
We fixed the problem and our family walked through the firer and we are stronger and closer.
I am sorry for not given more details but this is a  private matter.
Things are quieting down and they are a lot better Thank You God.
Until next time may the Lord keep and bless you.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you had troubles but glad things are on the mend. I sometimes think families go through trials so that we appreciate the great parts better.
    I hope things continue to get better.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear Judy, but like you said... it has made you stronger and closer. I thank God for giving us times like that so we can draw closer and lean on our family more. Glad things are getting better.

    I hope you are able to relax some and have a grand week~

    ReplyDelete