Thursday, October 14, 2010

It has been a long time between blog post.

I have been so busy around the home.I have been decorating for fall.I did finish the small dresser I got from Salvation army.I will post some pictures of thing I have finished.
I have found a new way for our family to save even more more money on food.I found this site the other day after searching the web about coupons www.afullcup.com this site is awesome place to find coupons and stores with deals.One example I found this week is at Rite Aid in Sundays paper I found $1.00 off Gain dish soap and Rite Aid had it on sale for 0.80 cents so I went and got 8 and all I had to pay was the sales tax which was 0.06 on each bottle so I ended up paying 0.48 cents for 8 bottles.I think this was a great deal.
Today I went to Food Lion and they have Ronzoni Garden Delight spaghetti on sale 5 for $5.00 but they also had a blinkie with coupon $1.00 off each box so I got 5  for nothing out of pocket great deal.
I have just started out learning and trying to build a stock pile.I am learning alot and it is kinda slow going but when I do find good deals it is so much fun.
Thanks for stopping by have a great day.
                                            Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment